Instead of avoiding physical and social activities due to drooping arms, it is possible to have arm lift in Turkey with SurgeryTR. In the human body, sagging skin on the upper arm often cannot be corrected with exercise. Such situations are generally due to heredity, old age, or sudden weight changes, and the best solution is to have an arm lift.
What is Arm Lift?
Arm lift, also known as Brachioplasty, is a surgical operation to remove or reduce the sagging skin on the upper arm.
Arm lift surgery aims to:
- Compresses the supporting tissue.
- It regulates the shape of the upper part of the arm.
- It reduces fat pockets in the upper arm area.
Arm lift surgery is performed by specialist surgeons to get rid of the saggy skin on the arms and to make the arms tighter. The operation lasts between 1-3 hours on average, and the patient is given general anesthesia during the procedure.
How is Arm Lift Surgery Performed?
In the arm stretching process, the type of brachioplasty is determined first and the incision lines are marked accordingly. After all necessary tests, blood tests, and consultation, the patient is given under general anesthesia.
In the continuation of the operation, the surgeon starts incision procedures and begins to remove excess skin and fat. However, in cases where the skin sags too much, liposuction can be performed during surgery if it is necessary.
Towards the end of the operation, in order to give the arm both a tight and smooth appearance, the opened incisions are sutured one by one with great care. Finally, the dressing is applied.
Who is the Right Candidate for Arm Lift in Turkey?
The right candidates who want to have arm lift in Turkey should have:
- Having a constant weight but a significant excess of skin.
- A healthy medical history and the absence of problems that would hinder the healing process.
Why Should You Choose SurgeryTR for Arm Lift?
SurgeryTR offers All-Inclusive Package options to its patients who want to have arm lift surgery. In these packages; Includes operation fees, check-ups, flight tickets, medications, multilingual patient host, transfers and accommodation.
With this; Among the possibilities of SurgeryTR:
- Carefully selected experienced surgeons
- Arm stretching with advanced technology
- Excellent patient care service
- Post-operative follow-up and support of the SurgeryTR team
Cost of Arm Lift Surgery in Turkey
It is approximately 70% cheaper to have arm lift surgery in Turkey compared to England and European countries. The main reason for this is that labor costs in Turkey are much lower than abroad and the exchange rate difference in the currency used.
Therefore, arm lift surgery in Turkey is of the highest quality at affordable prices; It is carried out in the company of specialist surgeons and qualified medical staff.
Meeting with transfer at the airport and transfer to the 5-star hotel.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and transfer to the hospital for the operation.
Control and check out from the hospital and transfer to the hotel.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and check up at doctor’s clinic.
Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Post Operative Instructions
- You should use the medical corsets given by your doctor as instructed for a month.
- After the operation, it is necessary to wait about 2 months for heavy and tiring sports.
- To speed up your recovery process, smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped. However, drinking plenty of water and fluids will increase your resistance.
- Since the surgical sutures are self-dissolving sutures, there is no need for stitch removal.
- You can take light-paced walks 1 week after the operation.
- After the operation, your stitches should be protected from the sun and sweat until they dissolve.
- You can swim in the pool and sea 1 month after the operation.
- After the operation, the body will take its ideal shape in about 6 months.
I applied for Gynecomastia grade 4 and back lift I was told I was suitable for the operation. When the surgeon discovered my past illnesses (mini stroke) they informed me they could not do the operation. As much as I was disappointed with the outcome, I was pleasantly surprised that they took the decision to put my health before the money. This made me believe they are a reputable organisation who think more of there clients than money. In todays world especially were the pandemic has affected every business it was nice to see people still caring about my welfare instead of money
I had four surgeries done at the same time and am over the moon with my results just one month post op.So I booked a consultation with Ege one of the staff at Surgery Tr and he was so humble and patient with me the whole time .He was very authentic with everything That he did.On my arrival in Turkey I was given a first class treatment right from transportation, accommodation,and the treatment was on another level.my surgery went as planned and I was having the best care ever Thank u Surgery Tr and Dr .Daghan isik you gave me my confidence and happiness back.