It is possible to have a healthy smile in the desired color by having a Hollywood Smile in Turkey. Surgery TR provides first-class quality service in internationally accredited clinics with its professional doctors in the treatment of porcelain veneers in Turkey.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are a thin layer used to aesthetically correct the surface of the teeth and to have a Hollywood smile. Porcelain veneers, which are preferred by people who are not satisfied with the color and shape of their teeth, are mostly made of porcelain.
Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and long-lasting. However, composite veneers are cheaper than porcelain veneers but also lower in quality.
The right candidate to have a Hollywood smile aesthetic in Turkey:
- Broken or deformed teeth
- Irregular split or crooked teeth
- Pale and stained teeth
How Are Dental Veneers Made?
Porcelain veneers in Turkey with SurgeryTR consist of two different stages. Each of these stages takes an average of two hours. Hollywood smile treatment is an outpatient operation under local anesthesia.
The first stage of treatment: SurgeryTR dentist examines the patient’s teeth and talks about their expectations. At this stage, the color and size of the teeth are determined. Then the teeth are prepared to be suitable for the veneer process. Part of the tooth enamel is shaved off. Finally, measurements are taken and sent to the relevant laboratory for the production of coatings.
Before proceeding to the second stage, SurgeryTR’s contracted dentists can make temporary veneers for the patient.
In the second stage of the treatment, temporary veneers are removed and new ones are carefully placed on the surface of the tooth. Changes requested at the last stage (color, shape, size of the coatings, etc.) can be realized with the control of the physician. Surgery TR dentist in Turkey cleans the teeth with an effective solution and prepared special veneers are adhered to the teeth. The bonding process is carried out with a special light on your teeth. Finally, the new porcelain-coated teeth are polished.
Instructions After Hollywood Smile in Turkey
- Soft foods and liquid foods should be consumed in the first few days after porcelain coating.
- Oral and dental hygiene should always be paid attention to in order to increase its durability and longevity.
- In the first week, the teeth should be brushed very gently and slowly.
- Candy and chewing gum consumption should not be in the first week
Frequently Asked Questions
Is porcelain veneer or composite veneer better?
Contracted dentists of SurgeryTR prefer porcelain veneers. The reason is that porcelain veneers are much more natural-looking and durable than composite veneers.
Is there any difficulty in chewing?
No, because SurgeryTR’s professional dentists use the longest-lasting porcelain veneers produced with the latest technology. Therefore, you will not encounter any problems in your chewing ability after porcelain veneer treatment.
Why should I have a porcelain veneer with Surgery TR?
Surgery TR has international popularity in dental veneer treatment. Surgery TR, which provides high quality, patient-centered service at low costs, offers the following with a Hollywood smile in Turkey:
- Natural-looking, permanent solutions
- Clinics with advanced technology and international accreditation
- Experienced dentists who speak foreign languages
Meeting with transfer at the airport and transfer to the 5-star hotel.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and transfer to the clinic for the operation.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and check-up at the dental clinic.
Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Post Operative Instructions
There are some important instructions that you should know and pay attention to after cosmetic dentistry surgery.
- It is perfectly normal to feel sensitive to heat and cold during liquid and food consumption.
- Your gums may also ache for a few days. You can gargle with warm salt water several times a day to reduce pain and swelling.
- You should follow a regular oral hygiene routine.
- Daily brushing and flossing are fundamental.
- You should avoid any food that could damage, crack or damage your teeth.
- It is normal to feel numb for the first few hours after the procedure.
- You should stop smoking and alcohol consumption during the recovery phase.
- You should take the painkillers recommended by your doctor only after the effect of the anesthesia wears off.
- Avoid blood thinner drugs, such as aspirin.
- The recovery process will take an average of 7 days.
- Soft foods such as yogurt, soup, and puree should be consumed during the first 48 hours after the procedure.
- You should not neglect to make an appointment with your doctor to check whether everything is normal after the operation.
The dentistry staff are all highly skilled, professional and friendly. They have excellent English (as I unfortunately do not know any Turkish) and they make sure that everything is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. I felt like I was in safe hands from start to finish.
The translators I had were also excellent and very supportive and caring.
I would highly recommend Surgery TR.