It is possible to have a clean and aesthetic smile by having teeth whitening treatment in Turkey. Surgery TR offers first-class quality teeth whitening treatment in internationally accredited clinics in Turkey, accompanied by contracted dentists with foreign work experience.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening aims to brighten the surface by cleaning the color without damaging the tooth enamel. This procedure, which is widely used in dentistry, is especially suitable for people with congenital yellow enamel, who consume a lot of cigarettes and caffeine-based drinks, and who do not have the habit of brushing their teeth.
Especially people who have yellow teeth apply to teeth whitening treatment when they cannot smile with peace of mind. Teeth whitening in Turkey offers a simple and effective solution.
How is Teeth Whitening Procedure Performed in Turkey with Surgery TR?
Teeth whitening, which does not require anesthesia and is mostly performed on an outpatient basis, will take 1 or 2 hours depending on the patient’s teeth. Surgery TR’s professional dentists use the latest technology in teeth whitening procedures for all their patients.
During the treatment process, the teeth are cleaned without any tartar or stains. Then, Surgery TR’s dentists pour a rubber shield or gel on the gums so that the gums are not damaged by the whitening agents. In this way, the gums are protected. Afterward, the bleaching process is applied and the bleach is activated by holding the laser light. After the procedure is repeated several times, the teeth are washed and white teeth appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is teeth whitening with SurgeryTR permanent?
Teeth whitening alone is not permanent. This process makes the teeth appear white and bright for 6 months.
Will I feel pain or soreness during the teeth whitening treatment?
Teeth whitening treatment is an outpatient and simple procedure that does not require anesthesia.
Why Teeth Whitening in Turkey with Surgery TR?
Surgery TR offers all its patients who want to whiten their teeth in Turkey, state-of-the-art, internationally accredited, first-class dental clinics, and English-speaking dentists with experience abroad.
What is the cost of teeth whitening in Turkey?
Turkey is much cheaper in every field of health tourism compared to other countries. However, the cost is determined by the current state of the patient’s teeth. You can get free consultation for a quality and healthy teeth whitening process, accompanied by qualified dentists of Surgery TR.
Meeting with transfer at the airport and transfer to the 5-star hotel.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and transfer to the clinic for the operation.
Meeting with patient host at the hotel and check-up at the dental clinic.
Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Post Operative Instructions
There are some important instructions that you should know and pay attention to after cosmetic dentistry surgery.
- It is perfectly normal to feel sensitive to heat and cold during liquid and food consumption.
- Your gums may also ache for a few days. You can gargle with warm salt water several times a day to reduce pain and swelling.
- You should follow a regular oral hygiene routine.
- Daily brushing and flossing is fundamental.
- You should avoid any food that could damage, crack or damage your teeth.
- It is normal to feel numb for the first few hours after the procedure.
- You should stop smoking and alcohol consumption during the recovery phase.
- You should take the painkillers recommended by your doctor only after the effect of the anesthesia wears off.
- Avoid blood thinner drugs, such as aspirin.
- The recovery process will take an average of 7 days.
- Soft foods such as yoghurt, soup and puree should be consumed during the first 48 hours after the procedure.
- You should not neglect to make an appointment with your doctor to check whether everything is normal after the operation.
The dentistry staff are all highly skilled, professional and friendly. They have excellent English (as I unfortunately do not know any Turkish) and they make sure that everything is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. I felt like I was in safe hands from start to finish.
The translators I had were also excellent and very supportive and caring.
I would highly recommend Surgery TR.